1. Derate heater output by 25% for 208/3/60 operation.
2. Consult factory for 50 HZ operation.
3. Unit weight crated for shipment.
• All galvanized sheet metal cabinetry
• Upright design
• Easy access lift-off panel
• Hinged electrical panel
• Portable, on casters
• NPT female process connections
• Horizontal centrifugal pump
• Water cooled pump seal
(prolongs seal life)
• ODP motor with high
• Stainless steel motor shaft
• Brass impeller
• 500¾F carbon/niresist
• Custom cast pump casing
accepts heater cycliner
• Flanged bolt-in mount
• Vertical orientation
• Steel heater sheath
• Mercury heater contactor
• Nema 1 style electrical
• 3 Phase service
• 110 volt control circuit transformer
• Control circuit fusing.
• Water supply pressure switch
• Water supply pressure relief
• Motor overload protection
• Dual high temperature limits
• Fused control circuit
• Stainless steel heat exchanger for cooling
• 1 year parts and labor warranty
The VTO Series microprocessor control instrument offers stable process temperatures at setpoint, analog setpoint selection with machine status monitoring.
Designed exclusively for Temptek hot oil temperature control units, the VTO Series Control is built on a microprocessor circuit design to offer functional simplicity to the process environment.
• TEMPERATURE DISPLAY:
Bright 9-segment 3 digit display window that is easy to read at distance.
• CONTROL RANGE:
100° - 400°F (38° - 202°C) control range.
• OPERATORS: The On/Off switch activates the unit. Setpoint temperature is selected by the analog selection dial
• INDICATORS: Operating status is indicated by the Power, Pump, Heat and Cool lights.
• WARRANTY: 1 year free replacement.
• SERVICE: After initial warranty period has expired, a standard $135 fee is charged for same day repair service if needed.