Temptek TTI Series water-cooled central chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
Water-cooled central chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
20°F to 70°F process fluid temperature range.
These systems combine one or more refrigeration circuits with a large capacity reservoir and pumping system assembled on a single skid for low ease of installation.
Water-cooled chillers require a secondary water source (typically cooling tower water) to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
Quantity: : 2
Quantity: : 2
HP: : 10
Type: : Scroll
(2) Total Capacity: : 20.5 Tons
Type: : R-410A
(3) City Water: : 31 GPM
(4) Tower Water: : 61 GPM
Process Pump (5)
HP: : 5
GPM: : 48
PSI: : 60
Evaporator Pump (5)
HP: : 1.5
GPM: : 55
Operating: : 340 gal
Holding: : 400 gal
To Process: : 2"
From Process: : 2"
Water Make-Up: : 1"
Overflow: : "
Condenser: : 2"
Full Load Amperage (7)
230/3/60 : 94
460/3/60 : 47
575/3/60 : 38
Height: : 82"
Width: : 87"
Depth: : 96"
(9) Shipping: : 3,550 lbs
Operating: : 7,925 lbs
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ 105°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Capacity multipliers are 50°F - 1.00 ; 40°F - .80 ; 30°F - .60 ; 20°F - .40. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Flow rate (GPM) is based on 60°F city water source with a clean condenser.
4. Flow rate (GPM) is based on 85°F tower water source with a clean condenser.
5. Consult pump curve for exact pump performance.
6. Selection of optional pumps for higher flow rates will raise the minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used.
7. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
Temptek, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-6352 Fax: 317-881-1277
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Products are
assembled in the United States of America. Site Map
2019 TEMPTEK, INC