Portable chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluids that support industrial process cooling applications.
Portable chillers include an internal pumping system and reservoir system.
Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed.
Air-Cooled chillers use indoor ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
(2) Tons : 9.8
kW : 34.4
HP : 10
Type : Digital Scroll
HP : 2
GPM : 24
PSI : 48
Type : Centrifugal
Construction : Stainless Steel
Automatic Low Flow Bypass: : Standard
Type : Fan
CFM : 10,000
(3) Ambient : 95°F
Type : R-410A
Full Load Amperage (4)
230/3/60 : 56
460/3/60 : 28
575/3/60 : 23
Holding : 25 gal
Lid : Standard
Auto Make-Up : Optional
To Process : 1-1/4"
From Process : 1-1/4"
Make-Up : 1/2"
Height : 60"
Width : 34"
Depth : 56"
Shipping : 1,100 lbs
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ " 115°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/- 5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Operating at temperatures below 50° will reduce chiller capacity. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Design ambient conditions. Loss of capacity and/or difficulty operating will occur at higher ambients. Minimum recommended ambient is 60°F.
4. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring.
5. Approximate unit weight crated for shipment.
Air-cooled condenser with finned tubes
Propeller fan(s) induced air flow
Referant sight glass with moisture indicator
Thermostatic expansion valve
R410A refrigerant - Non-Ozone depleting - Low global warming impact
Temptek, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-6352 Fax: 317-881-1277
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Products are
assembled in the United States of America. Site Map
2019 TEMPTEK, INC